Thursday, November 15, 2018

Personal Trainer - worth it?

Hi all,

I’ve been a lurker for a little while and I love all the inspiration in this sub!!

I am on a weight loss journey not nearly as impactful as some / most of you. I graduated college at around 200 pounds and made the change to start exercising. In two years I lost about 30 pounds, but I’ve been plateaued for a year now and I’m slowly gaining back despite eating better and exercising the same amount.

I feel I’m not being effective in my exercises!

I recently switched to LA Fitness and went through a fitness assessment yesterday. It was extremely informative and eye opening - who knew you should do strength training before cardio??

Long story short they have a personal training program that I could join. 1x a week but they help make a schedule for your other workouts as well and provide insight to what works.

Money is not a problem, but I’m curious what your all thoughts are on personal trainers? Are the worth it or should I save the money and use an online resource?

Thanks!!

submitted by /u/rose_dawson1912
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RTuIdr

No comments:

Post a Comment