Sunday, November 11, 2018

The little things matter too.

I always need a reminder that small victories are just as great as small victories. Here are ‘small victories’ i have witnessed in my 6.5 month journey.

I am eating less then what i used to.

I order water when i go out to eat instead of pop.

I track my food daily, even if i know i went over my limit.

I haven’t gone a week without working out.

My gym time and performance has changed!

I used to struggle 1/2 through planet fitness’ 30 minute express work out. I now can complete it. On the arc trainer, when i first started it took me 30 minutes to go one mile on 20-20 (height/resistance) just this past Wednesday, i did little Over 3 miles in an hour.

I CAN LAST AN HOUR ON THAT MACHINE NOW!

Although i haven’t lost anything in a few weeks, i also haven’t gained any of it back!

I can walk longer distances before going out of the breath!

Other people are noticing my weight loss.

I have muscle, which makes carrying things easier. (Helped my mom move! And did not feel exhausted afterwards)

I got resized for my bra, as I’ve struggled with having a proper size my entire life. As, my band size being huge, and the cup being small, i could never find a bra my size. Now, i am down 5 inches around, and have a proper size that fits!

As great and exciting as big victories are, the small victories are just as great! Just need to remind myself this.

Just cause things aren’t changing fast on the scale(if not at all) other changes are still happening.

submitted by /u/PrincessJass1997
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zdqOWb

No comments:

Post a Comment