Sunday, November 11, 2018

How did ya'll find ya'lls maintenance calories?

Background: I am a 15 year old female. I'm 5'4 and 117 pounds.

I posted here about a month ago talking about how proud I was and my heaviest weight (125) and my goal weight(115). I was 121 when I posted but today I am 117 and now I need to start thinking about maintenance calories. I don't naturally have the urge to consume a lot of calories, If I went on fullness I probably would not eat more than 1200 calories but I had bad eating habits that I've progressed on that caused some of the the weight gain.

And before people come on here saying I'm at a good weight and is my doctor okay or are there any concerns, No my doctor has not brought up any concerns with my weight gain and weight loss. I'm still healthy losing weight. I started to lose weight because I felt like absolute trash at my weight and wanted to stop feeling so bad. Now that I'm losing, i'm feeling much better about myself now.

submitted by /u/Gamesareunderrated
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zIMgSd

No comments:

Post a Comment