Monday, December 24, 2018

5 months ago I started with Keto and can't believe I've dropped 50 pounds (X-post from Keto sub on another's suggestion)

Like in the title in July I finally decided I had enough and started keto. I have powered through 5 months without a major backslide, although there have been an odd roll and hash browns once or twice.

I didn't even start hitting the gym (again) until month 3 when I had already dropped the first 20 which really goes to show weight loss is diet first, exercise second in importance. Now I can't help but be in the gym 4x a week. It's a great thing.

Something I did to keep myself accountable beyond counting on the app was to have a paper weight spreadsheet taped to the wall to record my weight every Sunday morning. When you're writing it down, it's very real as opposed to tracking on your phone.

30 male, start weight 266, current weight 216, goal weight 195.

https://imgur.com/a/FQ3UpPB

submitted by /u/ProfessonalGroundhog
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2ENkIQr

No comments:

Post a Comment