Monday, December 24, 2018

Looking for a recommendation

If this type of post is not allowed; I apologize

I’ve found that adding extra protein to my meals is really helping me from continuing to be hungry and non-stop eating.

Recently I’ve been adding a Fiber One Protein bar to my lunch pickings.

I’m looking for a recommendation on a good protein bar that is productive for weight loss, but won’t break the bank.

I’m also looking for a good protein shake to add in as breakfast is a weak point for me and I’d like to increase my wellness there too.

My husband’s work is requiring I attend WW meetings starting in January, as a formality for our insurance, so I’m looking to get a jump start on continuing to better my nutrition.

submitted by /u/FNMistress
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2ELwL0F

No comments:

Post a Comment