Monday, December 24, 2018

Remember, it isn't what you eat between Christmas and New Year's that matters, but what you eat between New Year's and Christmas

For those with the good fortune of celebrating a bountiful feast with family and friends this holiday season, remember that no matter how much you "cheat", these two weeks won't ruin the effort you've put into the other fifty weeks of the year.

I'm with family now in California, and there are big meals planned every day from Dec 23 (starting last night) to Dec 26. I was 166.5 lb before I left my place for the airport (down from 214 lb a year ago). I expect the scale will read 170-175 lb upon my return, but that's okay. New Year's Eve will be another feast, and from experience I'll lose the "poop weight" within a week.

My weight loss anniversary is Jan 10, when I hope to be back down to 164 lb (50 lb loss). Then I start Year 2, where my focus will shift from 100% weight loss to 50/50 weight loss and fitness. Looking forward to continuing the journey with everyone in 2019!

A few of my past posts about this:

submitted by /u/Recyart
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2QOsCzG

No comments:

Post a Comment