Sunday, December 9, 2018

Cheat Day/Meal Questions

Hi Everyone.

So I have started my eight loss journey this week and am starting to feel a little better about myself. I know weight loss is slow but I have gone to the gym twice this week which is two more than I normally do and have begun to track my meals with MyFitnessPal. I generally haveb enn pretty good with what I have put in my body but I know that the concept of cheat days/meals are a thing. I think they are a good idea for me so I can indulge once in a while to keep me sane. My question is this though.....do you track your calories on cheat days or meals or do you take a break from it? I feel like it is a thing you should keep track of but the whole idea of a cheat day seems like a vacation from everything. I already had a bagel ( scooped out the middle like a basic person) and am going to a food festival today so I know I am going ham today. Any adivce on this would be appreciated!

submitted by /u/GreatAndPowerfulKoz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QjXJ5L

No comments:

Post a Comment