Sunday, December 2, 2018

How do I even get past the barrier of myself just giving up the same day I say I'm going to start?

I'm 17, Male and very overweight, like 220?lbs at 6/6'1. I really want to lose weight badly but I struggle to get started. I can get through the day eating decently and walking (not sure how good walking is) and then at night I just say fuck it I'm always going to be fat and ruin everything.

How do I get around this barrier and how good is walking for weight loss? I can realistically walk for maybe 1-3 hours a day easily and I'm scared to do running because of what people might think..?

I have almost no motivation to do anything and can easily stay inside all day doing nothing on weekends. Is it just a matter of telling myself to get up and do things? I want to be a good weight by the time I finish college which is in about a year and a half so it would be ideal to start soon!

I know I've rambled on but any help or tips or anything is greatly appreciated!!

submitted by /u/qazwsxedczaqxsw
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2BNS1Af

No comments:

Post a Comment