Sunday, December 2, 2018

Retired College Athlete Looking For Where to Start

I am a recently retired college offensive lineman who is looking to shed my playing weight. I have been over at least 260lbs. since my junior year of high school and have gone as high as 300lbs. Right now I am sitting around 270lbs. and would like to lose 40-50lbs. or more. My main issue is that I do not have the best eating habits given my activity level and need to keep weight on for my sport. Along with that, I am used to lifting for muscle mass and strength rather than cardio or anything of the like. I am looking for any tips when it comes to dietary habits as well as what I should do at the gym in order to promote weight loss and fat burning.

submitted by /u/FormerLineman70
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2U9FRZQ

No comments:

Post a Comment