Monday, December 10, 2018

How to be a person (again)

I’ve been reading and watching videos about successful weight loss stories and it seems like everyone who does it at some point has to break themselves down and relearn how to eat like a normal person and have a normal relationship with food. They have to relearn how to be a person and learn their body functions and how to listen to their bodies.

I’m at 450 (or just below now that I’ve started) and I want to start this process. What is something that you’ve learned from weight loss, dieting and that type of thing? I’ve mainly gotten so far that if a certain food tastes good but doesn’t make you feel good, you don’t have to keep eating that just because it tastes good. I know that sounds like a “well, duh” kinda thing, but my relationship with food and my body is so flawed that I feel like I have to figure out how to be a person again.

What have you learned?

submitted by /u/noinek
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PtX2BF

No comments:

Post a Comment