Saturday, December 1, 2018

I think I might actually make it past the diet fatigue this time. 39F/5’3/SW 199/CW 180

I have been doing CiCo since September and, with a few planned exceptions, I have stayed pretty much in my 1200 calorie range and running 2-3 times a week. I haven’t seen the scale move for 3 weeks. Yes thanksgiving was is there so that week was a planned maintenance week.

Not seeing progress really put me in to diet fatigue. I was so sick of tracking everything and had a minor binge night Thursday after having a stressful day at work. I have been down this path before. Lost the same 10-15 lbs over and over again. Get fatigued, start to slip, turns into a slide, and I’m back where I started. I really thought Thursday’s slip was going to be like that.

What got me out of it was on Friday I had 2 separate people say they noticed my weight loss. Nobody had commented on it yet. It felt so good to have people start noticing! So now I am feeling renewed. And I stayed in my calories yesterday and am on track today as well. And when I weighed in this morning I have finally blasted through that plateau and lost 2 lbs.

We say it all the time, a slip doesn’t have to equal a slide. And this time I am making that true! Feeling pretty good about myself.

submitted by /u/Snarkchart
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QrSal4

No comments:

Post a Comment