Saturday, December 1, 2018

Three years 250 pounds down and everything in between.

I started November 15th at 550 pounds. My first post here was a comment on a TMI thread. Once I had lost some weight I made a new post.Finally two years into my weight loss.

Today I am recovering from hernia surgery from Thursday the 29th. In the months leading up to it I became depressed and fell into old binge habits. I put on 20 pounds. I was unable to workout because of the pain and other complications from the hernia. Last night I lowered my pain prescription to half dose. I got out and walked a mile this morning. I have been back on my eating plan for three weeks. I thought about changing my flair to reflect the 20 pound gain. I wont do it, because this weight is temporary. Life happened. I got depressed I had a big surgery that fixed a huge problem. I am back on track. I guess the point of this is to show that success is not linear. I mess up from time to time. It's not an excuse to give up. A big part of my success has been reading and posting in this sub. Your support, advice and love have been life changing. Thank you.

submitted by /u/-Kurch-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zBBQEx

No comments:

Post a Comment