Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Im overweight

So I'm 22 male 5 11 Asian American not sure if the ethnicity plays a part but I put it in just in case I weigh 315 pounds and need help to lose the weight my whole life I have always been a larger person but it never bothered me recently I have looked into the health related issues and they do scare me I don't have alot of money so all I was able to afford was a bench press I'm admitting I need help I don't know enough about weight loss and can't even fathom where to start with workouts and what to do it seems like such a long road I would like to eventually be 200 but it seems like such a long road to lose 125 pounds any PM's with advice or anything else are welcome and I'll try my best to be active with those in the comments thanks in advance for any who stop by and help :)

submitted by /u/n1xan101
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2rnbB0n

No comments:

Post a Comment