Sunday, December 9, 2018

Last 10-15 pounds... no weight loss in two weeks and want to give up.

Hey guys, I know this sounds horrible but I just want to give up. I have the last 10-15 pounds and the last two weeks I measured my food out out a T, increase exercise (mainly more Pilates from only doing heavy weights 3X a week) and the scale hasn’t moved. In fact my fluctuations have been annoying the everliving crap out of me (143 one day, then 145 for two...)

Weight loss isn’t new to me either... I was once 5’8” and 210 lbs... currently I am 143/145 and trying to get to 135-125....(depends if I’m skinny fat or more muscley.....currently skinny fat?.)

I had such an annoying breakdown yesterday where I went and binge ate and had whatever I wanted yesterday... currently on the stairclimber trying to demotivate my self (I swear if this ain’t a mood...)

How do you guys push through when your work ain’t showin ??

submitted by /u/headlinebee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PpEmmF

No comments:

Post a Comment