Sunday, December 9, 2018

I want pizza!!

I've finished my 6 weeks weight loss program at the gym. I'm so happy!! 10lb down and lost 14.9 inches over all, 6 inches alone at my waist. But what is the thing I've gained? An understanding of my habits, an understanding of what to do in the kitchen and gym, a love for CICO. 1 stone to go and I'll be super happy.

The 6 weeks programme may be over but this is just the start and I'm excited and ready to continue.

Except for one thing.. I want pizza!! Like seriously that food is my vice. I tried making cauliflower base pizza, it just fell apart. I could have a frozen veg pizza which comes in at 350kcal a 1/2 pizza, but I want a big fat meaty feast, and a full one.

Oh the pain. How do people deal with their food vices? I've beaten everything else except these cravings. I havn't given in to them but it makes me sad.

submitted by /u/Straight_Boomerang
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RMhGPt

No comments:

Post a Comment