Sunday, December 9, 2018

Help!!!!!! I’m desperate.

Guys I seriously don’t know what to do I feel like I’ve tried everything. I tried Every diet- Every form of exercise and I just give up. 12 step food addict support groups .

I hate logging food I just want to make healthy meal choices and be content and make it where food isn’t my whole life again.

Reflecting it appears I need more structure to my day to stay busy and stay moving but I hate doing things alone and I don’t feel I have weight loss or exercise support that is consistent.

What is this CICO what are the steps to go about it and applying exercise with it? How can I use this forum to best support me to succeed? I would like to lose around 100lbs.

submitted by /u/jma021582
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QoCVdu

No comments:

Post a Comment