Sunday, December 9, 2018

Dealing with the loose skin? / 87lbs weight loss progress.

pictures: https://imgur.com/a/lvbv6s4

so after losing 87 pounds my lower abdominal skin is now significantly loose. is there any hope of it tightening up to something less unappealing? the loss has been at a steady but quick pace, losing 87 pounds in less than 8 months.

I have been hitting the gym pretty religiously 6~ days a week hoping to tighten up, and build some useful mass, but I am not sure if there is hope for a flat belly/6 pack.

1) any suggestions? my plan is to keep cutting to get rid of the lower belly fat that makes quite a muffin top If i wear tight pants. and then reasess.

2) should I start to bulk/cut cycle in hopes of the skin filling up with muscle/time tightening it up.

3) do I have unreasonable expectations?

Skin removal surgery is totally on the table, I just want it to be as painless/unobtrusive as possible. is there any way I could get the skin removed without opening me up.

Weight loss was done purely by CICO and exercise. limited myself to 1200~ calories, low carb, high protein during the first 5~ months with cardio only. Now I carb cycle @ around 1400-1700 because I feel that a low carb diet impacts my performance at the gym.

submitted by /u/TA159753364
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QoFGvm

No comments:

Post a Comment