Sunday, December 9, 2018

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 9

Hello hello hello!

Happy Sunday folks. I'm meal prepping & getting stuff done today. I hope you are all out there conquering the day!

Weight by end of the month 285 - 280: 284.4 this morning. 286.6 trend weight. I think I've entered the tried & true stair case weight loss line.

1500 ish calories: Haven't had dinner yet but I've got it pre-logged. We're good here today! My favorite low calorie high protein ice cream put out a peppermint bark flavor & on a completely unrelated note, my freezer is full again... 7/8

Exercise 5 days a week: Tried a new HIIT body weight workout that kicked my every loving ass, plus 100 swings. 6/9

Self-care journaling: Finally got after it last night. May do it again tonight & you bet your butt I'm counting it as next week's haha. 1/5 weeks.

Self-care treat once a week: There is a long hot shower & face mask in my future. 1/5 weeks.

Embrace the holiday spirit/love journals: I have had Christmas movies on all day as I handled my chores. I also wrote some cards, got a package ready to ship out, wrapped some gifts & set up my wee plastic tree.

How about you all?

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PpUkgB

No comments:

Post a Comment