Monday, December 10, 2018

Lost 12kg in 3 months, hoping to reach another 4 this month

Hi,

I started my weight loss journey in July when I weighed 82kg (I am 162cm). It was my heaviest. I constantly felt bad about it and made myself believe it is fine. I got into relationship since then and have been working hard to lose weight since. Obviously it wasn't easy. I lost ~4kg per month initially and then I started eating a lot of calories. But everytime I find motivation to come back up and continue with the journey. I feel like we all handle such drawbacks in the process. Crucial thing is to get back up and start fighting all over again. I am constantly hitting gym now and currently doing a 28-day challenge at gym which has varied body weight exercises. I feel much more motivated to do that, since it has a good variety of different exercises I havent tried ever. Hopefully I lose another 4kg before new year and reach my ideal weight :)

Hopefully, this story motivate others to pick up exercise. You should know that this is a lifestyle changing activity. I find myself with more motivation to do work and feel a bit better about myself everyday. I had made myself believe I was fine with the way things are. It take courage and determination to decide you are wrong and put energy to do right things.

submitted by /u/elliot124
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Pw7N6i

No comments:

Post a Comment