Saturday, December 8, 2018

Mindless Eating at Work

Hello!

I recently started my weight loss journey, and I’ve begun to notice a habit of mindless eating at work. I work at a coffee shop that has nothing available to eat besides high calorie/sugary foods, and employees are allowed to eat whatever they want as long as it’s accounted for in inventory. This leads to me mindlessly snacking on a couple pastries/making myself several sugary drinks on an almost daily basis. I would say my binging at work is the biggest obstacle for me to lose weight.

Is there anyone who can relate to this is any way and how did you overcome it? I’ve tried bringing my lunch to work and telling myself to just not even touch the food we have there, but more often than not, I end up reaching for the “bad” food when I’ve been stressed out during my shift and I just take home the uneaten lunch I prepared.

submitted by /u/danzamissbanana
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2GgLemK

No comments:

Post a Comment