Sunday, December 9, 2018

Newbie in need of diet advice

Hey guys, new to this sub. I did take a peek at the general info in the sidebar, but didn't quite see what I was looking for. Sorry if this is the wrong thread for this, feel free to point me in the right direction.

I'm beginning my weight loss journey, and I'm at a loss of what I should really be eating. In the past when I had lost weight, I did kind of a half as*ed low car type diet which worked well. But I'm overwhelmed with all of the information out there. Keto, low carb, low fat, Mediterranean, etc. I feel like I don't really know what I should be eating to lose weight and just be generally healthy.

Should I just count calories and not worry about what food I'm eating? But then I'm unsure how to estimate calories on home cooked food.

If it matters I'm a 27F, about 180 pounds, 5'3. Looking to get down to around 125-130 pounds. Have high cholesterol and BP, need to get those down, too.

submitted by /u/TheNoirbot
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Emm5W7

No comments:

Post a Comment