Sunday, December 9, 2018

One Weight Loss Tip That Works For Me

This tip will probably apply more to women, but I've found that whenever I treat myself really well I end up wanting to eat better and do my exercises whereas if I decide to laze around in my pajamas or refuse to comb my hair I'll probably end up binging on junk food. Doing activities like applying a facial clay mask, painting my fingernails and toenails, or shaving my legs help me feel more like I'm worth taking care of, which in turns causes me to want to go for fruits and veg over pizza. Even doing something as simple as taking an extra shower or brushing my teeth puts me in the mood to be healthy. I've also started taking myself out to the mall once a week (even if I'm only browsing, not buying) and trying on outfits which keeps me inspired to keep trying to reach my goal to fit into smaller sizes.

I think by not treating myself like a lost cause who isn't worth being pampered, I'm really giving myself confidence. So in short, treat yourself like Kim Kardashian and you could trick your mind into thinking "Well I feel good, might as well have a salad and help myself look good too." Try it and see if it helps you!

submitted by /u/xstardust95x
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2B5lnIL

No comments:

Post a Comment