Thursday, December 6, 2018

Sometimes, it takes a good cry

Especially if you are a stress/depression eater. I found that I have gained back some pounds after some stressful and sad times.

I feel like I had "reset" my emotional energy after having a great cry with my boyfriend, and felt safe enough to explore my options again. After my cry my cravings were gone and I had a clearer head and I am ready again to continue my journey. My last post highlighted that we should take care of our mental health, because weight loss is a mental game.

So if you find yourself stressed/uneasy/sad and the pounds are gaining back, this is not a failure. You did not "hop off the wagon." Just give yourself a mental health day, find something to do with your hands so you are not constantly snacking, and win.

submitted by /u/panictolovers
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zMAOG6

No comments:

Post a Comment