Wednesday, December 5, 2018

working out

I’m 16

So generally I do about 1-2hours running/walking daily on the treadmill and starting to jump rope more often and have a door pull up bar (have limited exercise equipment)

I used to swim but I can’t go anymore (pools too far and have no pool)

I was wondering how much I should increase my hours exercising especially since I have holidays coming up (8 weeks) and I have to lose 10-20kgs (seems unrealistic but I really want to and am willing to do so)

I am currently 5’1 (155cm) and 136 (62kg) pounds really let myself go due to exam stress and genetically gain weight really easily despite fasting most days.

My parents are quite short (dad’s 5’3 and mum’s 4’11) and obese so I probably can’t grow much taller.

tldr: need to lose 10-20kg in 2 months am 16 years old, 5’1 (155cm) and 136 (62kg), exercise usually 1h treadmill running on normal days and intermittent fast

how many hours should I increase my exercising hours (I know it depends on many factors but just generally speaking)? And what is a realistic weight loss goal for 2 months?

Edit: I split hours of exercise up throughout the day so instead I run for about 10-30minutes but multiple times

submitted by /u/tryinng
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RBgQVH

No comments:

Post a Comment