Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Hitting 30 and struggling with weight loss

This is my first ever post on reddit so please bear with me if I’m not posting this right! I’m restarting my weight loss journey after losing 20 lbs on weight watchers and regaining 16. I never had a problem with my weight until the past couple of years. If I noticed I had gained a few pounds, it wasn’t difficult to cut back and lose the extra weight. As I’ve gotten older I’m finding it harder and harder to maintain a healthy weight. I track my calories and work out but don’t notice any changes. Then I get discouraged and quit. I’m not at my highest weight, but I’m close to it. I am back on weight watchers and trying to fall back into a routine at the gym so fingers crossed I stick with it! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

submitted by /u/ilsalund88
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2EcWoHH

No comments:

Post a Comment