Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Yesterday I turned 30 and achieved my goal

http://imgur.com/a/XIR1573

280>151

I promised myself that when I reached 30 I was going to be fit. I started this journey at 280lbs. It's been a rocky road and a long journey. I wish I could tell you that I was one of those people who lost mass weight in a year, but I am not. I fell off the wagon and got back on more than I could count.

Yesterday I turned 30. I spent it in Spain. And honestly, although I'm not at my goal weight (130lbs) I am overjoyed with how far I've came. I went from a couch potato to someone who regularly goes to the gym and lifts/does cardio. I walk for fun. I no longer make excuses not to do things because I don't have the energy.

My body bares evidence of extreme weight loss - loose skin on stomach, thighs, arms and back but despite this I have spent my vacation baring skin in the hot tempatures and not feeling self conscious. And honestly, that means more to me than a number on a scale.

Going forward I plan to continue to lift and will be beginning loose skin removal consultation in 2019. Thanks to all of you in this community who have supported me along the way ❤️

submitted by /u/honeybeeses
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PjkIbH

No comments:

Post a Comment