Sunday, March 1, 2020

Assistance with protein powder, weightloss, etc

I have just started keeping track of calories on MyFitnessPal and also drinking about 2 gallons of water a day. I have been either walking a few miles or doing the elliptical for 35 minutes for exercise daily. I'm seeing my nutrients and seeing I don't really ever get enough protein, iron, and a few other vitamins. I'm starting taking a daily vitamin for my iron and saw that protein shakes can be good both for weight loss, appetite suppression, etc. I also plan on starting to use 5 lb dumbbells and doing some workout from YouTube. I know it's light but I'm starting small and over the course of a year or two want to get in good physical condition.

Anyone have any recommendations for a good protein powder? I hope to have it in the mornings when I wake up instead of drinking a high calorie sweetened coffee and hopefully allowing it to replace my breakfast or perhaps later in the day to supplement or replace lunch.

There so many resources out there I'm feeling overwhelmed haha. Thanks!

submitted by /u/thrwawayaccount3370
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ToeGe4

No comments:

Post a Comment