Monday, March 2, 2020

(Day 1) (F23) tossed out my cookies

I havnt posted here before. So I’m sorry if I mess this up.

5’4” 147 ibs

Weight loss hasn’t really been a friend of mine. It took me about 6 months last year to lose 20 ibs. I was 166. It was a breaking point for me. I cried when I stepped on the scale. Years of not watching what I ate and so on. I tend to gain 5-10 ibs pretty easily. I knew I didn’t want to get any heavier then that. Looking back on photos after seeing that number really hit me in the face.

Between January and February this year I lost 10 Ibs but only because I needed to fit into my wedding dress. I was happy to be back around 145. This past week and this weekend have been pretty bad for me. I’m not focused as much as I was to lose weight because I didn’t have a dress to fit into. I bought a box of short bread cookies and there’s probably only 2 left. Having them there really was distracting and I ate way more than I should have.

Getting to 145 was to me a necessity. My dream goal is to weigh 130 ibs. But I havnt been that tiny since before high school. Is it even possible? I threw out my cookies. I couldn’t keep them around. I know that the smaller you are the harder it is to burn calories and I’m not sure where to go from here. Even though I lost some weight I still feel like Im gross.

Going to the gyms not an option because I can’t afford it. Walks are dangerous right now where I live because the sidewalks are covered in ice and snow and will be for a long time. I was thinking of maybe buying Ring Fit for the Switch. Does anyone have any experience with that? I didn’t know where to go or who to turn to and I use reddit pretty frequently and came across this sub.

I feel like I hit a block in the road. I wanted to start documenting my story and share it with others for advice and to share what might work for me in hopes it helps others.

submitted by /u/TeaPartyBiscuits
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39cByns

No comments:

Post a Comment