Monday, March 2, 2020

I think I'm going to lose one of my best guy friends due to my weight loss

I have a really close male friend who I've been tight with for a few years now. We tell each other everything and he has really become a valuable part of my life. We would talk about everything, but venting about family and dating has always been a big thing we connected on.

I saw him for the first time in months this weekend, I've also lost a considerable amount of weight in this period of time. He acted totally different... constant sexual remarks, compliments, flirting. I was happy when he initially complimented me but as we started to have more drinks it started to get so weird. I also felt uncomfortable telling him about my current dating life. He was acting jealous and putting down the people I was talking about. I feel like I'm about to lose a great friend just because apparently he now views me as "fuckable?" It was really annoying to have to reject him a few times through out the night.

I'm not going to be able to hang out with him again if this continues. I feel extremely frustrated by this. I've always thought he was a handsome person and never said anything weird to him in the past. I guess this rant is stupid since everything else in my life has been better since my lifestyle change but it definitely hurts.

submitted by /u/saltlamp94
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39kxkdq

No comments:

Post a Comment