Monday, March 2, 2020

Why am I always hungry when I'm not at home

For some reason, any time I spend time outside of my flat, I basically feel like I'm starving.
Things I already know:

  • I'm not thirsty, I drink enough water (average about 2,5 Litres a day)
  • I eat a very filling breakfast (oatmeal with nut butter and joghurt and fruit, got all macros in there) at 8.30ish
  • I'm not bored
  • By hungry I mean physically hungry - stomach rumbling, low blood sugar, feeling lightheaded, getting hangry etc

If I stay home, I nearly have to force myself to eat because I just don't get hungry for so long, why is it so different when I'm outside, I generally don't move that much more, since I spend time at my apartment doing stuff (like cleaning, dishes, general moving around and workouts), I rarely chill on the couch. I have one sedentary part time job and I go to uni as well, so I mostly sit there. I'm female, 23 and 5'7. I'm not someone huge who needs several thousand calories to survive the day, maintenance for me is about 2000.

I'm annoyed, I bring a healthy lunch and 2 snacks to uni but I have to force myself to wait until 12 even though come 10.30 I could eat a horse, I can't concentrate cause I just want to eat, snacks are gone by 10 am latest too. I don't want to bring 12 Tupperware containers with me every day just so I don't have to buy junk from available stores around me, plus I would eat above weight loss calories or even maintenance for sure!

Can anyone tell me why I get so hungry?

submitted by /u/cvonstreit
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Te2TQA

No comments:

Post a Comment