Sunday, June 28, 2020

(28f) Day one of My fitness Journey

http://imgur.com/a/yL5sEOk

So this is me day one. About 180 lbs of lack of exercise and hispanic food in my system, but definitely eating better than i was about a month ago.

I think i also posted about my weight loss challenge some time ago.

To start im trying to do the Blogilates 28 day summer challenge (but I'd probably drag it out so i can actually do the workout if anything). I did day one of it and i notice my stamina as well as my range of motion is just awful with dying at just the warm up. But its just the begining of the fitness journey. I do plan on changing my fitness plans as i go and not limiting to just the video.

Currently i live in a state where its a covid 19 hotspot and have no interest in putting my health and my mom's health in danger and almost get the virus. So i plan in working out from hime. I live in a 1 bedroom apartment and i have no actual workout equipment besides a yoga mat and the handy dandy ringfit adventure for the nintendo switch.

As for running, our streets has a lot of holes and sidewalks are as short as the people's patience in a pandemic. I just recently got a new job where i can work from home so i have a bit more free time to organize myself.

So fingers crossed!!

If you guys have any suggestions or tips in getting flexiblw and strong and anything related to fitness let me know!

submitted by /u/nerdgirl916
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2BOISd2

No comments:

Post a Comment