Monday, June 29, 2020

I can see my collarbones

15 F, 201 lbs, 5’0 (previously 214)

I thought it would take a lot more pounds to actually see my bones. Almost every week my family comments on how much weight I lost and I never believed them. I guess I just saw my overall body and not the little areas they have been noticing, so I just shrugged their compliments off, until one day I woke up and looked in the bathroom mirror, and I saw these long bumps being flexed in the mirror whenever I moved my arms. I didn’t think calorie counting would work so well and fast for me, so I was appalled. I thought, since I’m on the shorter side, I would have to lose a lot more to even see a glimpse of them. I guess the last two years of working out but eating whatever I want and still expecting weight loss kind of clouded my expectations. That was about a week ago. Every so often I’ll catch them in the mirror in the right lighting. Now? My collarbones are all I can notice every time I look in the mirror. I can’t ignore them even if I tried. Honestly I couldn’t imagine such a early and proud milestone.

submitted by /u/sophta111
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NSvYxL

No comments:

Post a Comment