Sunday, June 28, 2020

I finally broke the mold! (Mini-Goal achieved)!

(Age and weight details can be seen in my user flair).

This won't be a lengthy post or anything, I just wanted to say that after three years and just one day before my 20th birthday, I have FINALLY stepped off the plateau I have been stuck on between 240 and 225 lbs! This comes just after a little over a month of using the caloric deficit method along with my regular workout routines. This is honestly the best birthday gift I could have asked for, and I couldn't be happier or more confident in myself. I am going to beat this weight loss game with flying colors, and YOU ARE TOO! My next mini-goal is to get below a BMI of 30, meaning I will no longer be clinically obese.

Stay safe and stay healthy, folks! God bless!

submitted by /u/PapaDuggy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dLVgaZ

No comments:

Post a Comment