Monday, June 29, 2020

How much can your breasts shrink from weight loss?

How much can boobs shrink from weight loss?

I’ve always had boobs on the larger size like D cup and I always hated them as I’m pretty short and rather I had none honestly. But recently I’ve been working on losing weight and I was curious to know how much smaller they can get and how much shrinkage have you all experienced?

I’ve always hated my boobs and I’m hoping that losing weight will help them get smaller. I’ve been self conscious of them ever since they started growing. I know they aren’t the biggest ever but they still make me feel uncomfortable. There are days when I wish I didn’t have them or they were a lot smaller.

They have seem to have shrunk a little since starting and my bra is finally too big but I worry they will stay big and even if I lose weight I’ll always be burdened by them.

They make it harder for me to exercise and I feel awkward running with them.

Please give me some hope from your experiences!!

submitted by /u/Zoidbergjesus27
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Vt493g

No comments:

Post a Comment