Thursday, June 25, 2020

Frustration

I am massively frustrated. Throughout this pandemic:

I am 215lbs, 5’8, 52 years old, male. 41.5” waist. I have a lot of muscle, but probably at 20-25% BF.

  • No alcohol
  • Protein 1g per lb of bodyweight
  • 10x bodyweight in calories
  • 40/40/20 ratio of nice clean foods
  • strength training 4x a week
  • cardio 3x a week

So all good things. Weight loss? Absolutely zero. Waist size? No change.

I find it hard to believe my TDEE is 2100 calories a day. So at this point, other than doing cardio more, I would have to drop my calories down to 1600-1700, which seems very low for someone of my size.

I don’t know where to go from here. It’s frustrating to do all of the smart things and get no results.

submitted by /u/blowingtumbleweed
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hVxGMm

No comments:

Post a Comment