Friday, June 26, 2020

Month 12 of weight loss; Reached a HEALTHY BMI today!

F20, 5’4”, SW:220lbs CW:145lbs GW:125-135lbs

The scale finally hit 145 today. That means I‘m officially not overweight anymore! I’m still planning on loosing another 10-20lbs just to make sure I’m comfortably within the ‘healthy’ range with a little wiggle room on either end. It feels crazy to have finally met this goal though. I’m super proud I’ve been able to loose weight consistently for an entire year, and I feel awesome. I legit can’t remember the last time I weighed 145lbs. I’ve been overweight-obese for most of my teen and adult years.

I’m especially excited cause I wasn’t expecting to hit this goal this month! I spent a while plateauing around 150lbs and thought it was gonna slow me down too much to hit 145 by the end of the month, but it ended up happening anyways :)

Only a couple more months before I hit my goal weight and start maintaining. I feel awesome and I can’t wait for the future

submitted by /u/lemonbalmm
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2AaIO7c

No comments:

Post a Comment