Wednesday, June 24, 2020

No one notices your weight loss...and then everyone notices?

Did anyone else feel like it took forever for anyone to notice you were losing weight? And then it feels like all of a sudden EVERYONE notices? What was that moment like for you...when everyone starts commenting? How much weight had you lost at that point?

Here's what happened for me: My SW was 215 ( I'm 5'4) and eventually I lost 70 lbs. I lost an additional ten pounds a year later. I'm currently 135. It felt like the first 20 lbs took forever to lose, though in hindsight, it was about 3 months and that's not too long. But that's when I started to notice a difference in myself. I wondered why no one was commenting and it was kind of frustrating that not even close family had noticed. But I kept going. When I lost another 20 lbs, putting me at 175, the comments started flooding in. I had wanted people to notice, but this was downright embarrassing how many people were commenting on my weight.

submitted by /u/speedofaturtle
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VclRro

No comments:

Post a Comment