Sunday, June 28, 2020

Not all comments on weight loss are good.

I met with friends yesterday, and they got drunk. While we were sitting there my one friend jokingly told me that I should lose some more weight so that she isn't the one with the smallest tits in the group anymore (she has a more athletic build and b cups, while I went from a dd to a b cup). My other friend added that the first thing she noticed when she saw me again after a few months if lockdown was that my 'ass just disappeared'.

In the moment I laughed bc I did think the comments were funny but later that night I thought about again and ended up cryibg myself to sleep bc honestly that's one of my biggest insecurity rn, esp with my bf. And them pointing it out so bluntly hurt really bad in hindsight.

Idk what the point of this post even is lol

submitted by /u/lisa471
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/386zyxk

No comments:

Post a Comment