Saturday, June 27, 2020

One thing that can change your weight loss story

The title is catchy, but I think I need to give a short story first.

I've been struggling for last couple month with loosing weight. I have been counting calories, trying to eat healthy, yada yada. But I often went a way out of my calorie limit, ate unhealthy food which I didn't even like. It is a common problem. However, I lost over 50 pounds couple years earlier, in a whim and without a struggle, so I couldn't figure out what is wrong with me this time.

Today I discovered a main ingredient that was missing. And that ingredient is being a part of a group of people with the same goals. Like you guys.

I love this subreddit and progresspics subreddit, reading blogs and watching videos. I upvote all success stories and genuinely happy for people "who nailed it", but in the meantime all of this does not feels personal enough. I need a group of buddies who would send their progress stories once per week, who would talk about their struggles and listen to mine. That is the thing that can totally change a story of the weight loss. Make it solid and increase the speed. Make it easier to recover from falling down from the track.

Anybody here feel the same?

submitted by /u/ThrowAwayForWailing
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31l4k4j

No comments:

Post a Comment