Thursday, June 25, 2020

I lost 8 lbs!

First time poster, but a long time lurker.

SW: 183 CW: 175 GW: 120

I'm 5'1" female and just turned 17. I was always a very skinny child because I was so picky, but when I hit puberty and life started getting stressful, I admittedly gained a lot of weight. I would stuff my face with cakes, ice-cream, mcdonalds, hot Cheetos and ramen at almost any chance I could get. My eating habits were always encouraged by family members (we're Italian, we love to eat) and I was rarely encouraged to eat healthfully unless my mom was on another one of those fad diets. From August 2018 to May of 2020 I had put on 26 lbs and I KNEW something had to change. I was no longer in just the end of the overweight bmi, I was now considered obese. Once quarantine hit, I started to slowly change my diet. Less fast food, more fruits and vegetables and took up working out. In mid april, I became serious about making a long lasting change and downloaded MFP and began to count calories (1400 a day with a deficit of 500 from my maintenance, perhaps a bit more from exercise although I'm not sure) alongside taking my dogs for longer walks and those Chloe Ting workouts everyone hypes up. I'm officially 8 lbs down from 183 lbs and now at 175! I still have a long way to go as my weight loss goal is 120 lbs but I'm so proud of myself. My size 13 shorts are now noticeably looser and I'm only a few pounds away from fitting into my size 11 ones again! I couldn't have done it without the people on this community motivating me with their weight loss stories everyday :)

submitted by /u/Internal-Comparison8
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3i9ATZ5

No comments:

Post a Comment