Monday, June 29, 2020

Only 15ish lbs from my goal weight!

I guess I just wanted a place to share. I’ve been lurking this sub since I started this weight loss journey but never posted.

I used to be almost 210lbs this time last year, lost almost 20lbs, then gained another 10lbs back due to stress eating again.

Then this January I decided to really try and get at it again, starting at close to 200lbs roughly. Today I am 167lbs and have gone down 3 sizes in jeans and 2 in dress pants. I can walk for miles and I’ve started biking.

I never thought my goal of 150lbs would be reachable, but now it is! I’ve started getting weight predictions in the 150s on MyFitnessPal. It feels so close!! If I really feel up to it I may try for 135lb eventually but I’m still saying 150 is my goal for right now, though I’d still be overweight even at 150 since I’m only 5’1.

But regardless I’m still so proud of myself! You guys all can do it! 🥰

submitted by /u/spnsloths
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZqedLA

No comments:

Post a Comment