Monday, June 29, 2020

Overcoming the Weekend Binge?

Hey all! So far, I’ve lost almost 70 pounds in the last 10 months which I’m very proud of. It was initially just becoming more active and eating better/ not getting take out throughout the week. Then it became CICO 5-6/7 days - week and running/ walking 5k most days.

However, I’ve noticed that recently my weight loss seems to have plateaued a bit and I feel the need to shake things.

I feel that one of my final remaining bad habits is my weekend binge. After a week of healthy eating and CICO, I like to get take out on the weekend and usually get snacks to enjoy too - the issue is, this can become quite excessive.

However, recently, after doing this I’ve felt uncomfortably full and I’ve found that even whilst eating, I’m not even enjoying it really. It’s definitely a bad habit that I just need to work my way out of. Any advice on how to do this? I do great all week and then I get to the weekend and it’s like a switch in my head goes off and I just crave all this unhealthy food.

Any advice for how to overcome this would be great!

submitted by /u/zebedeezing
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VsvMcs

No comments:

Post a Comment