Friday, June 26, 2020

Trying my best to lose weight but not seeing results

Since the virus came I slowly started to change my life. Near the end of may I decided to cut fast food from my life since I started eating so much junk food from outside. Before the virus came I was in the gym 5 times a week doing mostly weight training, and I was living a active lifestyle. I always stood away from sodas but I would drink orange juice now and then.

Im 20 years old and im 6 ft weighing around 208 lbs. I started getting serious about my weight loss at the beginning of june. I would wake up at 7am on a empty stomach and go for a 4-5km jog around the football track. After I would either sleep or cook up and omelette. I havent been counting my calories, but I downloaded my fitnessspal and it showed me that I needed a total of 2,200 calories a day to lose weight. However, I can guarantee that I havent went over that in the past 18 days since I started. I always eat a bowl of fruit, have 2 eggs and for dinner I would cook up something healthy such as chicken breasts, turkey sandwhich etc. I completetly cut out every sauce in my diet and as mentioned before I do not eat any fast food. I also carry a 2L water jug with me, which I always had with me for year now.

I always tend to lose weight fast, but I only lost like a pound or two. I know its only been a little over 2 weeks but im scared that my body is in a "plateu". I'm gonna start counting my calories again using the app. What are some recomendations that you guys have to help me shred more weight? The best saying that is helping me get through this is that the journey is a marathon and not a sprint, so I know its going to take time. I'm just worried that I wont see any results and i'll end up giving up.

Trying to get to 195lbs BTW

submitted by /u/RCheema2000
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/382bUlG

No comments:

Post a Comment