Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Enough is enough. It’s time!

It’s been many many years and many many attempts to lose weight. I’m 30 years old and have been obese for half my life. I’ve always known I was big but now I’m realizing that I can’t be the big guy anymore. Even being over 340lbs I was pretty much in “shape” and by that I mean I can do sports like playing baseball, basketball and flag football. I always told myself and my doctors I’m the healthiest fat person you’ll ever meet lol honestly I have to have some humor. Regardless, it’s time. I need to start now to save my life and be around for my friends and family. I was a smokeless tobacco user for 10 years and I’m happy to say I’m now 7 months tobacco free and I also gave up all energy drinks the same day as the tobacco. Giving up tobacco was brutal the first month and I survived that. It’s the weight loss mindset now! I downloaded an app for my phone called MyNetDiary to track all my calorie intake as well as water. I plan on working out 5 days a week for 75-90mins to start out with. I downloaded 2 workout apps on my phone as well and plan to utilize my treadmill, medicine balls, slam balls and kettle bells. I don’t have any free weights but do have a machine that I can do various weight lifting exercises. I’m new to posting here, long time reader and I’m proud to see how the post of many people here and there journey they have taken along with the results they have gotten. You all are doing great and inspired me to believe that I can do this. My SW is 350lbs and my first target GW is 300lbs and I’m striving to hit 240lbs. Good luck to all and there continued weight loss journey!

submitted by /u/wellwellwell789
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2AhLO1u

No comments:

Post a Comment