Wednesday, June 24, 2020

How do you stay committed to weight loss when you're depressed?

How do you stay committed to weight loss when you're depressed?

Weight loss has always been a challenge for me. I read a lot about staying focused and committed on the journey no matter how hard it gets, but sadly when my depression flares up it's really hard to keep this focus. I end up lying in bed for hours a day and having a bad binge eating problem doesn't do me any favours. I usually give up when I'm depressed and have no desire to eat healthy and just binge on any processed food I can get my hands on. It's common knowledge that depression affects your brain, but how do you escape from the negative thoughts and the voice saying you will never achieve your goal?

submitted by /u/mango99ta
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NtXwct

No comments:

Post a Comment