Friday, June 26, 2020

It’s as important to remember where you started as where you want to end up.

I have a very all-or-nothing personality. I can’t appreciate progress very much so I always tend to fail at things like weight loss. Even now I don’t notice much of a change in my body at all, except that my pants are a little looser and I can sort of see my collarbone. I feel like I have so far to go.

But I started seeing a dietician in January and at that point I weighted 228. As of yesterday I’m 205. And I keep thinking, well, I want to get to 150, that’s so far away. But then it hits me– I still lost 23lb! That’s more than I’ve ever lost before. I’m only 5lb from my first goal! I haven’t been under 200 for like, 6-7 years!

I plateaued for like a month. I had days where I ate 2,500 calories. I had days that were all carb and no protein. I had weeks where I gained instead of lost. But I’m still working at it 6 months later, 23lb down. I’m about 30% of my goal. I can do this!

submitted by /u/MadQueenAlanna
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3eDDisv

No comments:

Post a Comment