Sunday, June 28, 2020

Advice on weight loss

Hello Guys,

Little background I’m a big guy that used to be 375 pounds due to health scare i though I was diabetic but I was negative i choose to correct my nutrition and went vegan i have lost 44 pounds just changing my diet.

However now i want to add exercise to my healthy lifestyle however i have no idea what a big guy like me should be focusing as of right now I’m doing cardio 30 minutes of cardio and very little weight lifting to avoid loose skin.

Can anyone recommend a good exercise routine for a obese person? I would really appreciate.

I’m using the gym at my apt complex they have couple of cardio , weight etc if that helps

Thanks

submitted by /u/Jv478d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31wntAt

No comments:

Post a Comment