Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Hoping to get to Onederland by my birthday!

This is to help me stay on track and keep me accountable. Any motivating words or advice is welcome.

A bit of background: I [23F, 5’7] started my weight loss journey on Oct 2, 2019 after stepping on the scale on Oct 1 and seeing 264.4lbs/120kg. Since then, I’ve steadily lost, except for an 8 week period in January and February where I regained about 10 pounds. Today, June 24, 2020, I weighed in at 206.1lbs/93.5kg.

My birthday is July 25, so a month away. In that time, I’m scheduled off work for about 10 days, and I’ll be traveling for a wedding I’m in (which the dress had to be largely altered! So a fun NSV). I know there might be a couple of bumps in the road, but I’ve been able to lose 6 pounds in a month before. It feels possible!

submitted by /u/Trichcuit
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Curpaa

No comments:

Post a Comment