Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Starting my weightloss journey today!

Hi everyone,

As of today I am starting my weightloss journey. I'm 22 years old, 1.68 meters and currently 83 kilo's. I want to lose 15 kilo's. Usually when I try to lose weight I only last for about 2 weeks. But over the years I have seen the weight on the scale going up and I am really unhappy about it. I don't like the way I feel anymore. I'm also really unfit. I like in an appartment on the second floor but when I walk those 3 stairs I'm out of breath. I used to really enjoy physical activities (except running lol) but I feel tired way to early.

This is my first post and I want to post here and be more active on the Reddit weight loss subs to help me stay motivated, and not just for 2 weeks lol.

To start I'm going to do some sort of physical activity every day. As for my food I eat vegetarian. I'm only gonna eat between 10 am and 8pm (I want to get into intermitted fasting but I tried it and doing the 8 hour window all at once was to much for me). I mostly drink water and zero suger coke. Now and then I drink an iced coffee but that only has the calories from the oat milk I put in. I'm gonna limit my unhealthy eating to the weekend for niw because I eat something unhealty everyday. I'm also going to stop eating when I'm full. I do this almost every day at dinner.

Does anyone have any tips for me to help me lose weight and to stay motivated?

Thanks for reading this!

submitted by /u/Jaennya
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31drYQi

No comments:

Post a Comment