Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Road to losing 25lbs and body fat.

Hey guys, I'm new to this subreddit and I'm looking for advice. Here's some basic information about me: I'm 21 years old, my height is 5'6 inches, I weigh 177lbs, my BMI is 28.8, my BMR is 1823 and finally my body fat percentage is 16.2%. My "ideal" body that I want to get to is slim but muscular and toned. I started working out 6 days a week while maintaining a decent low calorie diet (I cheat on weekends though). However I'm still a little overwhelmed by all the information provided on the internet and YouTube videos relating to excercise/weight loss. So I'm looking for direct advice on how to get my ideal body. I want to start off by asking a couple questions: What exactly is my body type? Endomorph? Mesomorph? Ectomorph? Is there a specific excercise I should be doing to tone my body type? What excercise is it? What foods you'd recommend me to eat? http://imgur.com/a/pFtx092

submitted by /u/CrimsonPhoenix9
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NL8GJO

No comments:

Post a Comment